The pictures of the day were taken by Jake Saturday b/c he couldn't resist the little guys sweet face.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Good Day
Today we had a nice day. Because of my bursts of baby blues and Jess, Phil and the kids in town, I haven't really been able to spend any time with Jake's mom...and she hasn't really spent any time with the baby either. So today we went to the library and Walmart and then came home to do a little scrapbooking. I've been working on the pregnancy book and am almost done...then the BABY book. Yeah! I think this will be my favorite. Jake was excited b/c he got a new video game in the mail so he played that for a while. Overall we are starting to get into a routine. I still have some freezer meals I made when I was pregnant (glad I did that!) so I haven't worked too hard on dinner but that's ok. My only complaint is that the stupid frit fly bug things that we get every once in a while came back. It seems like we get them in cycles and it doesn't matter what you do to get rid of them, they just stick around until one day..poof..they're gone. They drive me crazy b/c I feel dirty. Yes my house was a little messy for a little bit but no food left out or anything. In any event I cleaned the whole place yesterday and sprayed bug spray all in the kitchen and dining room and they are still roaming around. Glad I'm not doing bottles or anything.
The pictures of the day were taken by Jake Saturday b/c he couldn't resist the little guys sweet face.
The pictures of the day were taken by Jake Saturday b/c he couldn't resist the little guys sweet face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear that you had a good day!!!!! Elijah is soo cute!
Wyatt has that romper! So cute.
Elijah is so beautiful!!! Congratulations. I'm glad you have a blog so that I could see him. I've thought about you lots since I've been on maternity leave and wondered how everything went. I totally get the whole baby blues thing, so if you ever want to talk I'm here! It's a total trip and nobody can prepare you for it until you experience it yourself. Just know that you're not alone in those feelings!
Post a Comment