I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and post a picture taken almost 14 weeks ago...just 5 days before Elijah was born. He will be 13 weeks old tomorrow. He's getting so big! He's 15 pound and 26 inches. He loves to play with toys now but loves to play with Mommy and Daddy even more. He's still getting the hang of sleeping through the night since our trip back but for the past 4 days he's been going to sleep at 8 or 9 and waking at 4 or 5. I may try the crib thing this weekend since I'll be home Sat-Monday. It's back to work again for me tonight and tomorrow so I thought I'd make sure to post today. Hopefully I start to feel a little more at ease and not so lost. I best be going to get ready and make dinner. Keep us in your prayers!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Memory Lane
I thought I'd take a trip down memory lane and post a picture taken almost 14 weeks ago...just 5 days before Elijah was born. He will be 13 weeks old tomorrow. He's getting so big! He's 15 pound and 26 inches. He loves to play with toys now but loves to play with Mommy and Daddy even more. He's still getting the hang of sleeping through the night since our trip back but for the past 4 days he's been going to sleep at 8 or 9 and waking at 4 or 5. I may try the crib thing this weekend since I'll be home Sat-Monday. It's back to work again for me tonight and tomorrow so I thought I'd make sure to post today. Hopefully I start to feel a little more at ease and not so lost. I best be going to get ready and make dinner. Keep us in your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment