Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Makutus

We haven't really been out much for play dates since I was having so many aches and pains and contractions. My friend Jennifer asked us if we wanted to go to Makutu Island to let the kids play and since I felt ok, I decided we needed to get out. They have a special toddler program right now, but unfortunately, since they are 5 and not 4, they didn't qualify. It's okay though, we still had a lot of fun.






They have so much fun climbing and running around like little monkeys. We let them play for a couple hours and then took them to Taco Bell for lunch. While we were there the kids were being very silly. So silly that they had the workers rolling laughing. I guess at least they weren't angry. I will take laughing any day. 

We had so much fun. I'm glad we were able to get together at least one more time before the baby is born.

No comments: