Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Phoenix Comicon 2014

Before we went on our trip to Michigan, we went to the Phoenix Comicon. We had not been before, and it was a blast.


We saw famous actors.


And old friends. (Well, maybe not friends...but I sure remember watching enough He-Man Episodes to know when I see Skeletor and Evil-lyn)



Ok, I've not watched Dr. Who to know too much about this. But I know that Holland is a Tardis.

The Dr. Who Clan

Who ya gonna call?







What a great Wookie costume! We saw these guys a few times and they were always surrounded by a crowd of admirers.

Can you recognize these guys?
I'll give you a clue.
NANA NANA NANA NANA
NANA NANA NANA NANA
BATMAN!
(and Robin and Catwoman)



What a great Wreck it Ralph cosplay!

I swear this is Mark Hamill. Doesn't he look like it? Elijah had to get a pic with him.Star Wars is his favorite right now.

This was an R2 that you could buy tickets to win. Elijah was absolutely sure that we were going to win it. Of course, Jake and I knew that was not the case, but he would not listen. Needless to say, he was a disappointed little guy at the end of the day.

Noah had to get in on the pictures too.

Is this not too cute? Luke and Leia. So sweet.

Hey! I know that Batgirl! It's Holland!

The favorite area of the whole exhibit was probably where all the Star Wars Characters hung out. We had to get lots of photos there.






It's Steampunk Black Cat!

Marvin the Martian.

Again, with the Wookie!




It's Indiana Jones!

Spidey!


Another Spidey! Noah was not particular about how many Spiderman cosplays he saw. If they were cool, he wanted his picture taken with them. Jonah on the other hand, there was only one "REAL" Batman. Why? Because he said, "I'm Batman" and he let them get their picture on the DC Comic stage that was setup.


We had so much fun! I would love to do it again!


No comments: