Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hmmm.

I am at a Hmmm...stage. I don't really know what to say in my blog. How do you update something reporting your life to others when you feel like so much has gone on you feel like your head has been on spin cycle in the washer? I feel like my thoughts are so disorganized right now...like I have a million, zillion things to think about. Like...

I'm tired. I'm tired of working. I hate saying good-bye to my kids...hate being away from my husband...hate working night shift when my body wants to fall asleep by about 3am. I don't like feeling like a zombie...yet I love my night shift coworkers and everything about night shift (while I'm at work) vs. day shift.

I hate not having a car. I want my car back. I feel stranded. I want to be able to go out if I need to. I don't want to rely on other people. It's been since the day after Christmas. Enough is enough. I don't like getting 3 hrs less of sleep because I have to wait at work to be picked up then get up early to pick Jake up.

I'm very glad Jake wasn't hurt in his car accident last Friday. I'm also glad the car wasn't totalled. Not real thrilled that insurance can't get in contact with the driver (since it was HIS fault) so we can get the ball rolling on repairs.

I can't believe the little boys are 6 months.

Did I mention I'm tired.

Do Mom's get a day off?

Hmmm.

3 comments:

Clarinda said...

Mom's get a day off about once a year. That's what I've figured out in all my years.
I've been thinking the same thing as you...I'm tired & want a day off. Mine is more from the mental burden of being somewhat like a single mom. Never going anywhere or doing anything without my children or worrying that I have to hurry home because my husband might need something.
Maybe you & I could escape together. hee hee.
Monday was the best though, we went to my sisters & her oldest daughter watched my kids while here & I got a massage. That was totally awesome, even though short-lived. :-)
Praying for you!

Beth said...

I just learned to keep on going... I totally feel your pain with the lack of sleep and head spinning not knowing what is coming next...

alexis said...

It took me months to figure out the header! lol I was persistent and realized I could make a collage like that on picmik.com. It took somet ime playing around... like making the picture one, then a plain one with the name, and then marrying them in another one :) Then you have to resize it to the width of your blog (mine and most are about 900px)... anyways... that's how I did it! For super cheap, you can subscribe to picnik and do all sorts of fun things with your photos. A lot is free too.