No, we were not swimming recently. Again...old picture but wasn't he having fun? Had to share.
Anyway. We are still sick here. I have little voice and a nasty cough. Elijah and Jake have colds. The little boys are quite sick, especially Jonah. I took him to urgent care yesterday and was started on breathing treatments because he has been wheezing. I was told to come back in the morning and because he is still wheezing so today he was started onn some steroids and antibiotics just in case. The doctor said if its RSV we're doing the most we can do so why test for it. The antibiotics are just in case it happens to be strep because he has a rash on his face or double pnemonia since he sounds "junky" on both sides of his lungs. Augh! I hope he feels better soon. Now Noah is getting worse. It's hard bc they were both up all night and I don't feel well myself. I hope this sickness is done by the end of the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment