We are finally getting back home from urgent care after he fell at church and hurt his hand. We had to drive way out to the Gateway area bc the urgent care by us was closed and we didn't want to go to the ER. After 4 hrs of waiting we found out it was not broken but the dr thinks he has an abnormal blood vessel. The radiologist will look at it tomorrow to be sure.Thankfully we were blessed to have Jake's Mom watch the boys while we went. There was a bunch of sickos with RSV which I would very much like to avoid this winter. Elijah was a trooper and was very cooperative even though it was so late at night.
Me...I don't know what's wrong. I am beyond tired and EVERYTHING aches. I have been sleeping just fine at night...the boys only wake up at maybe 4 usually 5or 6am. I feel like I can't even function...even get dizzy. Augh! I don't have time for this!
No comments:
Post a Comment