Pages

Monday, December 15, 2008

Sick




We have officially caught "the bug". Well, maybe not me, but Jake and Elijah have. Poor Elijah was up all night (poor me too!) because he couldn't breathe through the stuffy nose. I don't have much time as he just fell asleep for his nap so I want to take one too (go figure) but I wanted to post a few of the pictures we got this weekend before little man got sick. Isn't he too cute! There are a lot more "keepers" I just didn't have time to pick "the best" so those will come another day.
Keep us all in your prayers! Hopefully Elijah will be better tonight as Jake is home with him for the next 2 days b/c I work. I don't want him to keep Daddy up all night since Daddy doesn't feel well either!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Great photos! And what an awesome setting!! Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

He is such a cute baby, it must be nice to have such a photogenic baby.