Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Uplifting Gift


I thought I would take a minute to share the beautiful flowers that Jake brought for me yesterday. Unfortunately you can't smell how fragrant they are or how truly beautiful and bright they are. I was a little down yesterday and they just made me feel so much better. It is very hard for me (and Jake!) because when I have good days then the bad days are so discouraging. I am just not used to this moodiness because I really have never experienced it before (at least not as an adult!) I am, however, very thankful to (pretty much) be over the sickness that came on (again!) on Sunday. I had to call in to work because not only did I feel awful but I also had a fever and didn't want to spread it. The bad thing is that I had to use the very last of my personal time. Oh well. There's nothing I could do about it. Well, I better get going and start the day. I've got a lot of things to get done!

No comments: