Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cat Update

I don't know what to do about Macy. She still has diarrhea and doesn't always go in the litter box. I called the vet and told them that the medicine that they gave us didn't work and they said to bring her in for a $30 recheck. My thought is that it won't really be $30 b/c they'll want to do something or the medicine will cost $25 like the stuff they gave me that didn't work. It's hard b/c she is a nice cat and Jake likes her...it's just hard to pet her b/c she's always pooping on you or herself. I feel bad about taking her to animal control (seeing as the shelters are a. full and b. not taking sick animals) b/c I don't want her to be put to sleep if she's not adopted. On the other hand she is cute and still young so maybe someone would take her home and give her the care that she needs. Such decisions! What do you all think? I should put up a poll.

Here she is being curious.


Here she is being sweet and sleeping.
Here's what I often find in the morning. Some of the "spots" are food...some poop. We have since put newspapers down on the floor and in the sink but this am I found poop on the toilet seat and in the bathtub. In addition, this is what she often does in other various places in the house.


In addition, her and Millard often fight. It usually begins b/c she wants to chase Millard's tail. Also, Millard really likes boxes...Macy decided she does too. Here's Millard in a too tiny for his fat cat self box. He won this battle I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like animals but I am not an animal lover. If the cat is causing you more work and stress to me it would not be worth keeping her. I hope that doesn't sound harsh, but these days my favorite word is simplify. Especially trying to adjust to being a mom and taking care of the house and all. Is there any kind of animal rescue in Arizona? I wish you well with your decision.

Aunt Con