Well, we were all set to pull out on Sunday night when we just became very sad realizing we didn't get to do all the things we had hoped to as a family. We had wanted to go back to the beach and go to see the aircraft carrier the USS Midway...so because Jake already had taken Monday off we made a last minute decision to stay an extra night. Jake found a place to stay online, the Dolphin Motel, that was inexpensive but had good ratings so we booked it. They had a nice continental breakfast and were very clean so we were happy and would probably stay again to save the $70 a night.
Here we are on the Midway
Smile
Grins
More smiles
I think we found a happy place :)
In the ship
After we were done with the ship (I say that loosely as we didn't finish seeing everything but were getting hungry and it was getting late) we went next door to the Fish Market.
On our trip over we got a nice picture of Daddy and Elijah.
Someone's sleepy
He also didn't want to sit in his high chair so I held him...and he helped himself to my food!
I told you they were tired!
After this we were on to the beach...then home..what a day!









No comments:
Post a Comment