Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mobile Now

As you could figure from my Mama Guilt post, the boys are MOBILE! YIKES! Noah is walking EVERYWHERE and getting into EVERYTHING. Books off the shelf. Pans out of the cabinet. You name it, he's into it. Jonah, well, he is walking a lot more, but not full-blown everywhere. He can, however, crawl just as fast. No more army crawl for him..it's all fours and he is bound and determined to get into the goods. His favorite is the bookshelf. The kid just LOVES books. Music too. Maybe he will be the smart one....
Don't let them fool you...they're not innocent.
Noah overboard...and onto the couch.
Yeah, I'm cool. You can't pen me in anymore, I'll just crawl over the couch. How long do you think it'll take me? NOT LONG!
Hey, where did brother go? I haven't mastered the over the chair thing...but I can stand. Check me out.
My little imps. Into everything.
Elijah...well...he just says...MOOOMMM...GET THEM!!! THEY'RE GETTING MY CARS!

No comments: