Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I DID IT!

I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST PICTURES FROM MY PHONE!!!!! WOOOHOOO!
Kinda funny since we just bought a little refurbished mini computer (it's literally being set up now). I don't know if it's because I swapped phones and got Jake's old Droid X (until my upgrade is permitted at least) and that's why I can do it now, but it doesn't matter...I can post my phone pictures. They're not as great as regular camera pictures but they will do.
So, this is Noah giving me the "I just did something cute and you entirely missed it by the time you got your camera out" face. He had been sticking out his tongue at me and then grinning. Stinker butt.

This is Jonah's cheesy face. You can't tell from the quality of picture but he has a conductor hat on. Way cute.

Life has been busy at our house. It's full of little feet and little sleep. We got a walker. Noah is walking all over. He looks like a little monkey toddling around. He thinks he has rights to the whole house now. Boy does he have that wrong! Poor little guy is not too overly stable though and has gotten 3 bloody noses and a fat lip in the past four days. Boo.

Jonah is not walking but has started standing and has taken a few steps. He is also daring. The crazy goose has started going up the step stools in the house...and has even started standing on his toys...with NO hands. The kid just started standing on his own and he's going to stand on his toys? Crazy if you ask me.

Elijah is too sweet to me. The other day he told me I was his beautiful princess. The next day he told me he didn't want me to be his beautiful princess because he needed me to be his mommy. I just wanna squeeze him.

Ok. That's all for now.

No comments: